UPDATE: I got my CRC and it may or may not have required flirting with a male officer…
Hey, guess who has to plead her case to the police records desk because she’s waited THREE fucking weeks for her criminal reference check (which I have to have by tommorow) that she applied for in the first week of August ?
— Triple H to Chris Jericho not getting his colors right. (via wolfbrose)
if you ever think a tv show is doing something completely weird, you should know that Glee once had a teenage girl giving birth to the music of Bohemian Rhapsody, cross cutting the scene with a showchoir of teenagers performing the song at the standard of experienced professionals.
- #1: Arriving at King's Cross Station in London.
- #2: Getting confused at King's Cross Station. (how many muggles are there in London?, where's the platform?)
- #3: Trying to ask one of the attendants at the station, but getting no answer. (I guess they're muggles too).
- #4: Starting to panic because there only a few minutes until the train leaves, but platform 9 3/4 doesn't seem to exist??
- #5: Overhearing a conversation. Overhearing the word "muggle" in a conversation.
- #6: Looking around frantically to find that one needn't to look to hard to find the family. (it's the red hair).
- #7: Hoping that placing one hand on the trolley and the other on a hip is what casual people do.
- #8: Getting excited when they mention "train" and "Hogwarts". (also because the guise seems to be working).
- #9: Watching carefully at the family as one by one they disappear.
- #10: Wait what
- #11: Understanding that they are somehow meshing into a brick column. (oh, that kind of makes more sense?)
- #12: Going up to the mother and asking her politely how to get on the train.
- #13: (somehow) Meshing into a brick column and appearing on a different station. (woah that train's old)
- #14: Glancing around at the commotion. Owls are flying (wow too low, too low, not the face!!), words are being thrown joyously (you have your cauldrons dear?), and trunks are being loaded onto the train.
- #15: Finding a compartment that is thankfully empty (ofc your excited but, having some alone time is good too.)
- #16: Hearing the door slide and out appears a person (sheepish, but excited)
- #17: Inviting the person inside. (you decide that the other compartments are full, conversation is slow at first, but somehow you knew you were going to be come friends)
- #18: Laughing and talking and having the best time. Only being interrupted by someone asking for a toad. (you hadn't seen it)
- #19: Waiting as someone tried to make an excuse to be a friend, they even held out their hand. (you didn't shake it)
- #20: Being mesmerized the whole time, on the train, off the train, riding boats across a lake.
- #21: Hey the toad people are still looking for their toad?
- #22: Arriving at Hogwarts.
- #23: Standing properly, physically, actually in the foyer.
- #24: Breathing in and out slowing. (you may even pinch yourself, ow, okay maybe that wasn't a great idea)
- #25: Watching the ghosts flit around the room.
- #26: Hearing your gasps mix in with the others. Knowing that this school is amazing to everyone. Knowing that maybe this fact will let you fit in.
- #27: Watching the (gigantic) doors to the Great Hall open. Revealing all the other students (but actually potential friends) of this school.
- #28: Watching everyone watching you as you make your way to the front of the Hall. A raggedy hat awaits. A prim witch with a prim hat leads your way.
- #29: Sitting on the stool with the hat on. (you hear the hat's debate, and you agree and disagree)
- #30: Being delighted at the mention of your house. (it really didn't matter which one it was anyways)
- #31: Feeling the welcome as your house claps for you.
- #32: Engorging yourself with the spectacular feast set out in front of you. (it's not everyday you're treated like royalty).
- #33: Filing your way towards your Common Room. (a little woozy because your stomach is filled with tarts)
- #34: Finding out your room. (way too many stairs to climb on a full stomach)
- #35: Loving your roommates. (they talk about quidditch, like it's their life, maybe it'll become yours)
- #36: Anxiously awaiting the next day. (you heard something about bottling fame)
- #37: Settling in. (so nice that the trunks are all up here)
- #38: Falling asleep. (it's been a long day)
- #39: Smiling. (you're finally home)
there are people in the fandom who can
- write fanfictions
- draw fanarts
- create gifs
- think of theories
- edit stuff
and then there’s me
But there’s you, who
- Read our fanfictions
- Like/Reblog/Commission us for our fanarts
- View our gifs
- Support our theories
- Are amused by our edits
You are just as important as the rest of us.